Pages

Subscribe:

Monday, January 16, 2012

Hello!

Hello Blog Readers, I am revamping my blogger and starting fresh. About 5 years ago I used my blogger blog under the name Briana McGlinchey. I used my blog at the time as a teen growing in faith love and adulthood. After a year of use I upgraded to wordpress and went onto using wordpress under brianamcglinchey.com but about a year ago now my wordpress for whatever reason took a poop. So here we are. I'm newly refreshed, grown, married, and on an awesome path in life! I'm looking forward to sharing insight, devotionals, pictures, quotes, reviews, and much more with you to hopefully help encourage you, inspire you, and lift you up through the postings on this blog. Life isn't always what we expect it to be but when we allow God to take control there is not telling what this beautiful ride has in store. So sit back, read, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment